January 8-12, 2018 10:30 am to 11:30 am Central
Sponsored by The Center for Talent Reporting
The Bottomline on ROI Boot Camp is an intensive five-day webcast series that will introduce you to the ROI Methodology. During the online boot camp, you will learn about:
- Five levels of evaluation
- Ten steps in the ROI Methodology
- Twelve guiding principles
- You will also learn how the process was applied to a specific case study.
Upon completion of the boot camp, you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of ROI
- Determine which programs are candidates for evaluation up to ROI
- Identify five ways to collect data
- Identify three techniques to isolate the effects of a program
- Apply five steps to convert a measure to money
- Calculate the ROI
- Each webcast begins at 10:30 am Central and lasts one hour. While sessions will be recorded, to receive a certificate of completion, participants must engage in the live sessions.