The ROI Certification Program is the most comprehensive way to gain the skills, resources, and knowledge to measure the value of projects and programs of all types - down to the financial return on investment (ROI). The program includes a 5-day course surrounding the ROI Methodology, a systematic approach to program evaluation that is proven to deliver accurate and credible results. After the course you will receive one-on-one support as you conduct your first Impact/ROI Study in your own organization. Upon demonstrating competency in applying the ROI Methodology, you will earn the prestigious designation of Certified ROI Professional (CRP).
In this certificate program developed by Jack Phillips, participants will build the skills needed to develop and deliver effective return-on-investment (ROI) evaluations for learning and performance, organizational development, human resources, technology, change, and quality solutions.
The program emphasizes the Phillips ROI Methodology and participants learn to apply the ROI Process Model—a results-based method for developing application impact objectives, developing data collection plans, collecting various types of hard and soft data, isolating the effects of the program, converting data to monetary values, tabulating appropriate program costs, calculating return-on-investment, and identifying intangible benefits. Participants are asked to come prepared to apply the ROI Methodology to a program within their organization, and receive one-on-one assistance following the workshop until the ROI evaluation in completed.
During the workshop, you will:
• Apply the ROI Methodology™ to a program in your own organization
• Get detailed, first-hand experience with every step
• Learn how to measure the contribution of a variety of performance improvement programs
• Learn how to calculate ROI
• Learn how to enhance program results and improve ROI
• Discover how to translate intangible benefits into monetary values
• Practice presenting results of an ROI study
• Determine data collection techniques, timing, and methods
• Choose appropriate strategies for isolating the effects of programs
• Convert impact measures to monetary values
• Analyze data and calculate the actual financial ROI
• Present results to a variety of audiences, including executives and key stakeholders
Anyone who needs the skills to measure the impact of learning and performance improvement programs. Individuals who need to demonstrate the ROI and business impact of other initiatives such as human resources, quality, process improvement, organizational change, and technology implementation will also benefit.
Areas fit for ROI Implementation:
|• Human Resources/Human Capital
• Knowledge Management
• Organization Effectiveness/Development
• Lean/Six Sigma
• Change Management
• Green Projects/Sustainability
• Safety and Health
|• Process Improvement
• Talent Retention
• Project and Program Management
• Quality Management
• Communications/Public Relations
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Risk Management/Ethics/Compliance
• Logistics/Supply Chain/Procurement
• Performance Measurement and Management
• Demonstrate ability in conducting an impact study
• Achieve the designation of Certified ROI Professional (upon successful completion of your impact study)
• Permission to conduct one-day workshops on the ROI Methodology in your organization
• Sought-after skills that will make you more credible and valuable to your organization’s executives
As an additional benefit, you’ll become a member of the ROI Network, the leading resource on the application of the ROI Methodology around the world. As a member of the network, you’ll be an authorized practitioner of the ROI Methodology and entitled to give one-day workshops in your own organization. You’ll also have access to the Members Only area of our website with access to additional tools and resources shared within the ROI Network community.
$3995 per person. Group discounts are also available. Contact us for more information.
To pay by invoice, please contact Erica at email@example.com
This program has been approved for 32 (HR General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through theHR Certification Institute